THE AUDITION FOR MALE AND FEMALE DANCERS FOR THE SEASON 2021/2022
We are looking for professional dancers with outstanding technique (classical and modern), and stage experience for the following positions:
- Soloist (female and male dancers),
- Corps de ballet with soloist obligations (female and male dancers),
For registration please download the application form in Excel or PDF.
- current portrait photo,
- 1–2 current dance photos,
- video link of classical variation – not older than 3 months,
- video link of contemporary variation or impro – not older than 3 months.
Please submit your completed application form including all attachments via e-mail to email@example.com – by 1st April 2021. Your application will not be processed unless all the required documents, photos and video links are submitted.
• The Swan Lake (choreography Igor Vejsada)
• Don Quijote (choreography Michal Štípa)
• Les Liaisons dangereuses (choreography Krzysztof Pastor)
• Rossini cards (Consequence / Juanjo Arqués, Rossini cards / Mauro Bigonzetti)